Thursday, April 9, 2009

every now and then i'll get this very huge feeling of disappointment and regret that i didnt study hard enough. thinking what i had been missing out. thinking how different life could have been. dreaming about a parallel life that i cannot and will never get.


well enough about that. life just isnt fair sometimes, and you gta move on.




5 days ago we had this mass pull-up training session for pe and i swear my arms had been aching since then. i cannot stretch them properly! hahahaha. and i left my file in chem lab which bloody contained my bio notes. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO STUDY FOR BIO TEST NOW. gonecase ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.




feeling extremely restless. i wna sleep but i wna see whether's there's any chance. tml will be rehearsing at rp the whole day and i'll see whether i wna go home from there or what. depends on my mood. LOL. de souza came and took the section, and made me feel extremely sucky because well, i suck. LOL. im determined to improve! ahhh.






colour and contrast.

No comments: